This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases made from our chosen links.
- The 10 Best Sectional Sleeper Sofas for Small Spaces
- 1. Homelegance Ferriday Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- 2. Ashton Microfiber Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- 3. Lucca Linen Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- 4. Charlton Sectional with Pull-Out Sleeper
- 5. Vegas Futon Sectional Sofa Bed
- 6. Lexicon Benton Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- 7. Serta Convertible Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- 8. Jarreau Mid-Century Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- 9. US Pride Convertible Sectional Sleeper Sofa
- 10. Coaster Home Sectional Sofa with Pull Out Bed
A convertible sofa for a small living area or bedroom is a great way to save space and enhance decor. But have you found one?
If not, you’ve reached the right place. Not all designs and configurations will work for your room since you want a model that’ll take up as little space as possible. That’s why we took our time to search for the most suitable option, keeping your specific need in mind.
After a lot of research, we ended up with 10 sectional sleeper sofas for small spaces that will impress you with their unique designs and versatility.
Without further ado, let’s begin.
The 10 Best Sectional Sleeper Sofas for Small Spaces
1. Homelegance Ferriday Sectional Sleeper Sofa
The Homelegance sofa is available in three colors, but we’re a bit partial to its gorgeous blue variant. This convertible piece of furniture makes for a perfect lounging area in a compact living room.
So, if you’re looking to kick back in style, without occupying the entire floor, we suggest getting this space-saving sofa. The best thing about it is the discreetly designed lift-up chaise providing ample storage space underneath.
It also has a pull-out bed with sufficient space for two adults. Other than that, we like the collapsible headrest, allowing you to recline at a comfortable angle. Plus, the cushioned seats let you relax any way you want while supporting up to 600lbs.
- Discreet, lift-up chaise offers ample storage space
- Pull-out bed can accommodate 2 adults
- Collapsible headrest provides more comfort
- Can support up to 600 lbs
- Makes squeaky noises
2. Ashton Microfiber Sectional Sleeper Sofa
The Ashton Microfiber Sofa has all the makings of a neat sitting area that’s suitable for a compact space. First off, we’re very impressed with the rich saddle brown color of this model, adding a touch of sophistication to modern-day living rooms.
This two-piece reversible sofa includes a pull-out bed and a storage chaise, both easily accessible yet inconspicuously integrated. Design-wise, we like the nailhead trim on the arms and the color-matched feet, enhancing the overall visual appeal.
The cushions, although firm, are quite comfortable, allowing you to sit back for hours. Meanwhile, the pull-out bed can fit up to 2 adults without falling short on space – length or breadth-wise.
Therefore, if you’re looking for something that’ll provide adequate back support and seating, we recommend getting this one.
- Saddle brown looks perfect in modern living spaces
- Includes a pull-out bed and a storage chaise
- Bed can perfectly fit 2 adults
- Provides adequate back support and seating space
- Picks up dirt easily
3. Lucca Linen Sectional Sleeper Sofa
The Lucca Linen Sectional Sleeper Sofa is available in a muted steel gray, which practically ups the style quotient in urban homes. Gone are the days when gray was considered dull and unappealing.
That said, this newly designed model scores high on aesthetics and offers excellent durability and support. Long story short, this reversible sofa combines a solid wood frame with cotton-blend upholstery, ensuring high support and cushioning.
Plus, it’s super easy to assemble, so you won’t be spending hours figuring out what goes in where. Lastly, the pull-out bed and the storage chaise provide great functionality, enabling users to save space and supplement accommodation.
- Muted steel gray model suitable for urban homes
- Solid wood frame offers great support
- Easy to assemble
- Includes a pull-out bed and storage chaise
- Cushion is a little stiff
4. Charlton Sectional with Pull-Out Sleeper
The Charlton Sectional model is super comfy, and it combines sleek style with versatility. This medium-sized sofa features linen-like upholstery on a space-saving design, which makes it ideal for small apartments.
The reversible storage chaise can fit on either side of the mainframe, offering greater convenience to the users. Also, the stylishly-concealed pull-out bed is the perfect guest accommodation, requiring no additional prep.
The model has a solid wood frame, so you don’t have to worry about your sofa collapsing under the weight. Besides, it needs minimal assembly and is low-maintenance, which is quite the time-saver for homeowners.
- Stylish sofa with linen-like upholstery and wooden frame
- Pull-out bed offers comfortable accommodation for guests
- Reversible storage chaise can fit on either side of the model
- Requires minimal assembly; low-maintenance model
- The cushion is a bit firm initially
5. Vegas Futon Sectional Sofa Bed
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call the Vegas Futon Sectional Sofa Bed a conversation starter. Whether you’re looking for a reversible model for the bedroom, living room, or 1RK apartment, this navy blue wonder is one steal of a deal that you cannot miss.
For starters, it has ample sitting space for 3 people, and unlike conventional sleeper sofas, it provides storage space underneath all the seats. Therefore, with this, you’ll always have a comfortable sitting and sleeping arrangement, along with more storage space.
Other than that, it’s quite easy to assemble, and you most likely won’t be needing professional help to put this together. So, if you’re looking to add a splash of color in your home without going overboard on the budget, we suggest buying this one.
- Suitable for living rooms, bedrooms and 1RK apartments
- Ample sitting space with storage under all the seats
- Easy to assemble
- Affordable price
- Requires more maintenance
6. Lexicon Benton Sectional Sleeper Sofa
Take your comfort to the next level with the Lexicon Benton Sectional Sleeper sofa. Even though it’s not much of a looker, its low-profile appearance is hardly indicative of its quality or performance.
To begin with, we like the integration of the chaise unit that opens up to reveal additional storage space in this multi-purpose sofa. Besides, we are very impressed with the convenient pop-up sleeper, providing extra sleep space, which is a necessity in most homes.
Also, you can alter the chaise and two-seater configuration by changing the sides as per requirement. Also, design-wise, we love the contour stitching on the cushions and seats that provide more definition to the entire set-up.
- Chaise unit provides additional storage space
- Users can alter the chaise and two-seater configuration
- Multi-purpose model with pop-up sleeper for extra sleeping area
- Contour stitching on the cushions and seats lend more definition
- A tad bit expensive
7. Serta Convertible Sectional Sleeper Sofa
The Serta Convertible Sofa is made of 100% polyester, providing exceptional comfort and durability. It’s built on a solid hardwood frame and comprises high-density foam, pocket coils, and sinuous springs for maximum comfort.
Furthermore, it comes fully upholstered in livesmart protective fabric with tufting, self-piping, and self-stitching details. Therefore, you can sit, sleep, and relax comfortably as the cushioning is perfectly contoured to fit your body.
Other than that, it includes a hidden storage compartment underneath the chaise and a pull-out bed for additional sleeping space.
- 100% polyester fabric ensures great comfort and durability
- Built on a hardwood frame with high-density foam
- Fully upholstered in livesmart protective fabric
- Hidden storage compartment underneath the chaise
- A bit expensive
8. Jarreau Mid-Century Sectional Sleeper Sofa
The Jarreau Mid-Century Sectional Sleeper Sofa is the perfect unit for a studio apartment or any room with less space. It provides enough room for you to stretch out and relax while catching your favorite show or a nap.
Furthermore, this plush blue model features high resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber and combines textured polyester upholstery for maximum comfort. We love the pull-out bed that sits atop a supportive steel frame and the exposed faux feet that enhance the mid-century charm.
Apart from that, the model has a loose back and attached seat cushions, so you can recline comfortably with sufficient back support. Hence, if you want to snazz up your interior decor with a well-designed sofa, get this stat.
- Built using high resiliency foam cushions
- Pull-out bed that sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Loose back, and attached seat cushions combine style and comfort
- Exposed faux feet enhance the mid-century charm
- No storage space underneath
9. US Pride Convertible Sectional Sleeper Sofa
The US Pride Convertible sofa is the perfect addition to your home if you’re short on floor space. We love the brown fabric and the striped cushions that add more definition and enhance the aesthetics.
However, it is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a comfortable sleeping space. To that end, the sleeper side neatly tucked under the double seat is a clever addition. All you need to do is lift the cushion and pull the frame.
The model is constructed on a wooden frame and combines PVC foam and fine fabric upholstery to ensure maximum comfort and durability. Plus, it’s super lightweight at 144 lbs, making short work of the assembly.
- Striped cushion with a brown fabric enhances the visual appeal
- Sleeper side neatly folds under the double seat
- Wooden frame and PVC foam ensure maximum durability and comfort
- Weighs only 144 lbs
- Cushion loses firmness early on
10. Coaster Home Sectional Sofa with Pull Out Bed
Artistically designed and ingeniously versatile, this sectional sofa is a superb choice for any space, big or small. Its easy elegance shines through its classic build, comprising plush seats and comfy back cushions.
Meanwhile, the track arms add a linear look to its silhouette and provide more support and relaxation when you lounge on the sofa. We cannot get enough of its lovely charcoal upholstery and the accent pillows, which give off a welcoming vibe.
A hidden pull-out bed transforms it into a restful sleep space. Plus, the chaise end also includes room for storage, thereby enhancing its functionality.
- Track arms add a linear look and provide more support
- Neat charcoal upholstery and accent pillows
- Includes a hidden pull-out bed for more sleep space
- Chaise side offers room for storage
- Fixed position of the chaise
That’s all from us.
Let’s just say that these 10 sectional sleeper sofas for small spaces are bound to impress the couch potato in you. After all, plopping down on the sofa with a steaming cup of coffee is the ultimate wind down we need after an exceptionally busy day at work.
On that note, we hope you could find the most suitable option that will perfectly fit your home and budget.