- 10 Best Glass and Chrome Coffee Tables
- 1. SEI Furniture Ava Mirrored Coffee table with Chrome Finish
- 2. Mango Steam Coffee Table with Clear Glass Top and Chrome Base
- 3. Norwood Coffee Table with Tempered Glass Top and Chrome Finish
- 4. Ashley Contemporary Coffee Table with Glass Top and Chrome Finish
- 5. King’s Brand Modern Design Chrome Finish with Glass Top Coffee Table
- 6. Coaster Home Rectangular Glass Top Coffee Table with Chrome Finish
- 7. Christopher Knight Round Glass Coffee Table with Chrome Finish
- 8. Convenience Concepts Hexagonal Glass Coffee Table with Chrome Frame
- 9. Furniture of America Glass Coffee Table with Chrome Frame
A coffee table is an indispensable furniture piece that combines practicality with aesthetics.
That said, glass and chrome-finished models have recently become a new favorite among homeowners. If you also want to explore this trend and add a little more pizazz to the interiors, you have arrived at the right place.
Finding the right option may turn into an impossibly long quest. After all, a coffee table is a very personal piece that also speaks about your refined tastes. That’s why, to make things easier on your part, we’ve put together a list of the 10 best glass and chrome coffee tables.
So, without further ado, let’s begin.
10 Best Glass and Chrome Coffee Tables
1. SEI Furniture Ava Mirrored Coffee table with Chrome Finish
The Ava Mirrored Coffee Table instantly stands out for its sophisticated design and overall functionality. Whether you want an accent piece for the living room or keep something attractive by the doorway, this will surely work.
For starters, we’re very impressed with the curved ‘X’ metal frame, enhancing the grandeur of the furniture unit. Furthermore, we like the 0.5-inch bevel, which gives it a better shape and form. It might appear fancy and delicate, but this coffee table is sturdy enough to support 50 lbs.
Other than that, its sleek profile allows users to practically fit it anywhere without getting in the way. Long story short, you can put down your coffee mugs, snacks, and remote on this snazzy piece while keeping things accessible and stylish.
- Versatile piece of furniture
- Stylish curved ‘X’ metal frame
- Includes a 0.5-inch bevel
- Supports up to 50 lbs of weight
- A tad expensive
2. Mango Steam Coffee Table with Clear Glass Top and Chrome Base
If you find a square coffee table too mainstream, we suggest checking out this Mango Steam Metro Glass Coffee Table. Featuring a steel base, topped with tempered glass, this iconic piece brings a chic vibe to any living or entertainment space.
Its minimalist design appeals to users who prefer clean lines and defined shapes in their furniture. Furthermore, the X-shaped steel base featuring floor levelers add to the practicality of the table.
Capacity-wise, it can effortlessly hold up to 75 lbs. So, you can confidently load it up with cups, glasses, snacks, and even small decor items.
Lastly, it’s quite durable and hard-wearing, and hence, it makes a good choice for places with higher engagement.
- Suitable for living and entertainment spaces
- Features clean lines and a defined shape
- Sturdy X-shaped base with floor levelers
- Effortlessly holds up to 75 lbs
- Metal base tends to rust
3. Norwood Coffee Table with Tempered Glass Top and Chrome Finish
If the previous product seemed a little too simple for your taste, we recommend opting for the Norwood Coffee Table. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to call it a piece of art, albeit an abstract one.
To begin with, we’re very impressed with its unique metal base, which adds an interesting touch to your existing decor. Meanwhile, the thick tempered glass gives it a beautiful form, combining aesthetics and durability.
However, what seals the deal for us is its 200 lb capacity, which is unheard of in this price range. That said, it does not require assembly, and as such, you can use it straight out of the box.
- Unique metal base enhances the existing decor
- Thick tempered glass provides more form
- 200 lbs weight capacity
- Table does not require assembly
- Chrome plating starts to peel with time
4. Ashley Contemporary Coffee Table with Glass Top and Chrome Finish
We agree that round coffee tables are usually short on space. That’s why you should consider getting the Ashley Contemporary Coffee Table if you’re looking for more surface area. First things first, the chrome metal base immediately stands out for its simplicity and elegance.
Other than that, the clear tabletop and acrylic legs add a contemporary touch to this piece. Honestly, it’s nothing short of a conversation-starter that can make any space more personalized and practical.
While it sure offers a bigger tabletop than most other options, it’s still sleek enough to fit into any living space, big or small.
- Spacious table for small and large interiors
- Elegant chrome metal base
- Features a clear tabletop and acrylic legs
- Contemporary design syncs with all decors
- Needs to be assembled
5. King’s Brand Modern Design Chrome Finish with Glass Top Coffee Table
Modern interior decor is all about classy and minimalist elements that seamlessly blend with the whole set up. If that’s what you’re aiming at, the King’s Brand Coffee Table will perfectly meet your needs.
Featuring clean lines and an open design, this table represents your penchant for all things visually tasteful. Meanwhile, the generously-sized clear glass top enhances its elegance and practicality without taking up a lot of room.
So, whether you want to keep decor pieces, display books, or other items, this table sure has plenty of space for it all. Lastly, given the price, we like how sturdy it is, making it suitable for regular use.
- Features clean lines and an open design
- Includes a generously-sized tabletop
- Suitable for keeping decor items and books
- Durable and affordable model
- A little high for a coffee table
6. Coaster Home Rectangular Glass Top Coffee Table with Chrome Finish
We’re halfway through our list, and now is a good time to introduce the Coaster Home Coffee Table. This is one heck of a stylish piece designed to make a bold statement, regardless of its location.
So, whether you keep it in a corner or use it as a centerpiece, it’s bound to attract attention for all the right reasons. To begin with, we totally dig the unique reflective, tempered half glass base, adding an interesting element to the overall design.
Furthermore, we love the curved chrome-finished frame, taking things up by several notches. However, the icing on the cake is the rectangular top, an unconventional choice for a coffee table.
- Stylish piece for all occasions
- Includes a reflective, tempered half glass base
- Elegant curved chrome-finished plate
- Unconventional rectangular top adds to the design
- Glass is a bit heavy
7. Christopher Knight Round Glass Coffee Table with Chrome Finish
If you have a thing for abstract furniture pieces, the Christopher Knight Coffee Table is the ideal option. First off, we adore the expertly crafted metal base, lending a modern look to any indoor setup.
So, whether you want to display collectibles, books, or simply need a place to keep your keys and knick-knacks, this should work. Most importantly, it combines functionality and fashion in one neat package.
Apart from that, the round tempered glass top is just thick enough to make it sturdy yet not too bulky. Lastly, even though it requires some assembly, you don’t need more than a few minutes to set it up.
- Expertly crafted metal base lends a modern look
- Suitable for display and storage purpose
- Adequately thick tempered glass top
- Easy to assemble model
- Legs tend to get scratched easily
8. Convenience Concepts Hexagonal Glass Coffee Table with Chrome Frame
If you’re bored of round and rectangle shapes, give this Convenience Concepts Coffee Table a shot. Obviously, the first thing you’ll notice about it is its distinctive hexagonal form, which is nothing less of a visual treat.
However, we’re not all about looks as we find it exceedingly practical, given how easy to set up it is. Other than that, it’s a two-tiered model, offering double the storage and display place, that too, at a reasonable price.
Besides, the clear tempered glass and chrome frame design make it a timeless buy that looks at home in any interior space. Frankly, it’s an excellent option if you’re looking for more space and durability.
- Visually appealing hexagonal shape
- Easy to assemble coffee table
- Two-tiered design offers double the space
- Durable option available at an affordable price
- Might look awkward when paired with other pieces
9. Furniture of America Glass Coffee Table with Chrome Frame
This is another model that has impressed us with its stylish features and one of a kind design. For starters, this coffee table from Furniture of America is a gorgeous piece that deserves its own dedicated spot.
As such, it’s quite sleek and lightweight, which is important if you want something manageable with a smaller footprint. Other than that, you’ll appreciate the crossed metal frame with a gleaming chrome finish, accentuating the overall decor.
Besides, the 10mm beveled tempered glass tabletop is just the right size to keep your items safe and accessible. Overall, it’s an attractive rectangular coffee table that can make your hangout space more fun.
- Sleek and lightweight coffee table
- Crossed metal frame with gleaming chrome finish
- Includes a 10mm beveled tempered glass tabletop
- Attractive, small rectangular design
- Poor assembly instructions
10. Cortesi Home Contemporary Glass Coffee Table with Chrome Finish
Not all of us want a fancy, high-maintenance coffee table. And if you’re thinking along the same lines, don’t miss this model from Cortesi Home. The clean lines and low-profile design will instantly appeal to users looking to keep things simple yet chic.
Furthermore, the strong and durable tempered glass allows you to use the table without worrying about damage. Also, the base with a high gloss chrome finish enhances the minimalist look while striking the right balance.
However, the most interesting bit about it is the mismatched legs that subtly hint at your eye for detail.
- Clean lines with a low-profile look
- Strong and durable tempered glass
- High gloss chrome finish base
- Mismated legs add to the aesthetics
- Glass tends to collect dirt
That’s all from us! We hope you could find the most suitable option from our top 10 recommendations. However, before you place an order, here are some tips.
Make sure to buy something of the right size for the preferred space, as you don’t want the table to be too big or small. Also, whatever you get should complement the other existing furniture pieces.
Anything too extravagant in a low-key setup might look out of place. So, read the room and find a model that matches your taste and requirements. On that note, we’d like to sign off.
Till next time!